Job Title: Digital Analyst -On Site or Remote
Schedule: M-F, 8:00AM-5:00PM
Responsible for designing, developing and implementing data models with Statistical and Machine learning expertise. In this role you will be expected to deliver timely responses to issues, taking ownership of effectively seeing these issues through resolution. Responsible for specifying, monitoring, gathering, analyzing, and reporting all metrics related to Internet initiatives including revenue, reach, and engagement metrics such as CPA, CPC, CTR, ROI, open rates, conversion rates, web behavior, etc. for the entire internet portfolio of sites and campaigns. Responsible for Data Mining and Analysis from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business. Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics and SQL experience is mandatory for this candidate.
Essential Job Functions
1. In this role, candidate is expected to provide technical expertise and support in the design, development, and implementation of Audience centric Dashboards.
2. Analyze user journey via Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics, identify trends and insights to generate thoughtful, actionable reports around digital conversion, trends and patterns.
3. Should have experience in Data Mapping and Data analytics along with ability to recommend solutions to optimize the SQL queries for visualizations as well as organizing and storing, the large scale data.
4. Require deep analysis skills and experience with outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
5. Experience in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics along with Audience Segmentation and Analysis is a must.
6. Experience in Digital technology, Paid media, Google Big query and AWS is a plus.